Monday, June 28, 2010

BU¥ AH LiL T00 MUCH ?

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


-soo yes i have noticed i buy more then i need but its only because i feel i run out of things . but i dont waste things an throw them all away , i donate them or qive them to my freinds who can fit in my clothes . at most times brands means alot to me ! like were & wha store an how much it cost . im not really picky but i do care about loqos . espcially if it is cheap or not . money to come & goes so i see it as like spend it on what you like instead of what your paernts prefur . because style's come an go really fast so i do always have to stay up to date . but as for advertising it doesnt really affect me beacuse i already know they want . most of the time it irrates me , like its out played ! i would rather see how i am and make my own style then follow on who & what tyoe of people would aim to buy that product , like for example "axe" is baught & sold to mostly man . but i wear axe , doesnt matter the gender . i also wear guy shorts likie dickies & levis . i do not belive that when commericals pop up on the tv that they should be sexist . but as for becoming more smarter at consuming an buying i can say that i can cut down on the new style's & logos . but dont get me wrong ima still buy what i like an what fits me ! nothing can ever change ma veiwing so i will still stay in compramise to myself to make myself hapy with whatever i can . shoes , clothes , jewerly , & tatoo's . and since money will always be around why not spend spend spend & later on pay the consequnces like of the prices were to change ? <$$$$ MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments



No comments:

Post a Comment