Friday, July 16, 2010

A Gangsta Love Flick -

gangsta love Pictures, Images and Photos



“babydoll ! te llama , answer the phone ! “ screamed ruca .
“who on the line ? “ asked babydoll .
“it your man jalez , he say he coming in a minute to be ready “ replied ruca .
Babydoll had meet jalez at a kick back party in her freshman year of high school . He was that gangsta type , down to ride for anybody , didn’t mess around when it came to Love so he took her serious . Almost like a bonnie & Clyde kind of relationship . Only problem was she was going to be the beginning of a murder unknown . . . . Inlove at first sight but watched over night her unknown secret Lover was ready to be photographed in the picture between her soon to be ride or die man & a baby daddy she barley even knows .
“you ready to ride baby , because im about to take you on a dream you always wished would come true . “ said jalez .
“yes baby am ready , I just wonder why today you picked to ne so special . what got into you ? “ asked babydoll .
He had been planning this day for all his life , to finally give her the night of her life she would never forget . He was slowly preparing the words in his head , something almost like an old school proposal . She awaited with her hands on her lap , sitting in the front seat in his 64 impala . Nervous an excited she soon wouldn’t imagine what her life would turn into in just a couple of months .
“baby . . . . you really don’t have to do this . Like its already enough that your taking me out to the marina to cruise , que no ? “ she said gratefully .
Jalez looked at her , grabbed her hand and kissed it softly & replied ; “this isn’t enough not even close to how I wanted it to be , but I figure since I finally feel I found my firme hyna why not begin our lives with a promise we should hold on to forever ? “
Babydoll an innocent girl that didn’t go out much , but was beautiful and sweet easily convinved by his bad boy ways bought in & agreed . She felt in love & easily weekend by his voice . All he had said and all he told was only a matter of confidence he soon would lie in her to sit on and dream while he turned away into the streets that didn’t promise his presence to come home . She told herself ; “no matter the pain of distance I will have to strive for his love or commitment , we will make it threw the struggles because in the end the truth will set us both free to reunite in peace of these sinful streets . “
She kissed him , & smiled . Giggled under her breath as he started driving into the long summer dreamy night of a life long memories .
Jalez pulled up , parked & started into the view in front him . Thinking to himself as if it was a vision come true . Babydoll amused into the view of her eyes , reached over to him an whispered in his ear ,
“I only have eyes for you . “ Babedoll said softly .
“You stole my heart the day I meet you , hopefully some day you become more then that & we can see it then we have said in words . I would love you to have my kid someday , that would make my life complete & fill this vato’s heart with nothing but joy . “ he said seriously .
The time had finally came he was going to make the move that he had been waiting for to hear the response he was hoping for , stepped out of his car walked around smiling took her hand an faced her towards the water . Hugged her tight to his chest , Kneeled to one knee and said . . . .
“Will you be the key to my lock ? Hold me down when my feelings get to high ? Be loyal to me & stand by my side when the world falls apart ? Will you take this ring & marry me ? Be my queen for eternity ? “ he said with passion .
She shed one tear that he had promised her would be the last & said , “I will hold this key forever an lock your heart , hold you down when you feel your reaching the sky , be truthful & honest when the worlds starts to fall apart an ride by your side , and yes baby I will take this ring an be your queen for eternity . “
Babydoll & Jalez sat together on the car hood looked at the sky while holding hands , he smiled while sweeping his hand across her cheek genteelly an gave her those three words he knew would keep her around for a life time .
After hours of being there an exchanging there last to be innocent , she gave him that one thing that would have him ride for her forever ; she explained to him that this day would never be forgotten & if he wouldn’t mind that she wanted to go home & celebrate her engagement .
He took her home while she called ruca to call homies and home girls that there was going to be a surprise party announcement she had to confess.
“Gracias por esta notche Amor , I appreciate it more then you would ever know , you mean more to me then words an this ring can explain . “ she told him while wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a kiss .
“Tu sabes que te amo , and babygirl I would do anything to make you smile an let you know im down for you . I love you , “ he said while staring deeply into her eyes .
The time was running on the clock an the guest were already there waiting for her to step into her casa . He gave her a kiss on the cheek , hugged her an told her , “Sorry I cant be here to be with you on our celebration but I promise to make it up to you baby . I habe to go and handle some bissness with my hood ; pero ya tu sabes que ill be back to pick up were we life off oaky ? Don’t worry , ill be fine . take care an enjoy this night for me ; kay . Te amo mija an I will stop by tomarrow to come pick you up . Adios mi angelita bella . “
“Oaky I will , just para ti y yo . Be safe , an always remember ill be here in esta casa awaiting for your presence . . . . I love you & Adios mijo . “
The night was slipping by an the party was only starting , bottles and weed ; oldies playing while she grabbed her cup of Hennessey an raised it , confessed an said , “I am Jalez soon to be esposa , I am engaged ! “
“Im proud of you an my brother homegirl , you is family now ! “ said ruca proudly .
Shots after shots everybody was getting drunk an high , her Secret Lover had been watching her the whole time . He glanced at her an winked , She smiled an waved hi . Asked her home girl Sleepy who was the new homie .
Sleepy replied and said , “Oh that’s Santiago , he a cousin of one of the homies here why ? “
“Just asking , was wondering who he was that’s all . “ she said .
He confronted her , completed her on her beauty an asked her politely , “Mija would you mind if I can talk to you alone in the garage ? “
She giggled , paused to think replied saying “Thank you , & sure we can talk ; what is it about ? “
“Oh mija , it algo that I have to tell you . Something that ive been needing to confess to you since I saw you across from me , “ Santigo said .
He opened the door , walked her to the nearest chair he could see an sat her down . Turned off one light so it wasn’t so bright anymore , turned up the music and base . . . .
Santiago awaited to make the move at the perfect time , he knew she was drunk . She laughed an giggled while he told her things that she had herd before but this time leaned onto her an told it to her in her ear just like Jalez did . She blushed , smiled and stared into his eyes while he came closer to her lips then ever before , one peck on her lips and that’s all it took . . . .
She fell into lust quickly , and didn’t seem to think about her man while the moment ran on into an hour . He had already been past what Jalez had took from her , She followed along with it . Santiago had completed his plan , sweet talked her an got exactly what he planned to get . This night ended with Babydoll on the garage floor, clueless to remember her whole night, but Santiago remembered every single thing . She would wake up the next morning wondering why her clothes were all over the floor & why she had been given hickey everywere . . . .
“Were my lovely wife at ruca ?” said Jalez .
“She in her room, with a hangover , She been like this for a two days now , I don’t know bro but something seem wrong with her ? You should go check on her one time que no? “she said in a worried voice .
Jalez walked into her room, closed the door an went up to her and kissed her . She smiled as if nothing was wrong an kissed him back , she worried an started to think about last night what had happened & how she ended up on the garage floor while her man talked . He asked her about the night and if she had a great time noticing she had woken up with sickness .
“So I see your pretty sick mija , seems like you had a bomb time . Rite? “he asked her .
“Yes I did, just a little sick and need to get better Baby is it oaky if I take a shower and we kick it after? “She said while looking away.
“Yeah that fine with me, you should were something summer like because I wanted to take you out to a park. “ jalez replied demandingly .
“Oaky I will babe, anything for you. “ Babydoll replied .
She hopped into the shower and started to notice all these some what like bruises all over her body. She thought tp herself how is she gunna be able to wear what her vato wants while having some hickeys she doesn’t even remember him giving her . . . .
She got dressed quickly an went to go get her man , they started to walk and talk by the time they arrived at the park he had noticed something on her neck . He asked with anger and confussion .
“What is that purple thing on your neck ? Is that a hickey ? Don’t lie to me Babydoll you know dam well ima find out if you are ! “
“Baby um , I don’t know were I got that from foreals . I woke up this morning on the garage floor . Mijo please forgive me I sware I love you , I was to drunk and got taken advantage of serio im telling you the truth ! “ she said with fear .
“So your telling me the day I gave you my heart an put that ring on your finger you went behind my back and cheated on me ! What kind of shit is that , I gave you everything and you going to pull this on me ! Really Babydoll ? “ he said screaming .
“It wasn’t my intentions to cheat , and it wasn’t be hind your back . I wasn’t creeping around serio ! I love you with all I have I just don’t know how this happened . Im sorry , im soo soo sorry “ she cried .
“Cant believe you Babydoll ! Anf who is this vato huh ? You gunna tell me because he is goin to get his ! “ he said while pounding his fist into his hands .
“Im sorry , & umm I don’t know …. “ she paused .
They arrived at Jalez sister house , he walked in asking ruca what had popped off lastnight . She replied saying “the party don’t you remember .” He then asked who had token Babydoll to the garage . She answered , “Oh yeah Lil ones primo Santiago “ .
He pointed his finger at Babydoll & said , “Your going to wish you never did wha you did , pero your not going to pay for your mistake he is going to pay it with his life ! “
“Baby please don’t , im begging you ! I have something to tell you , just please do it for me ? I um went to the doctors … Im pregnant ! “ she screamed !
“Your what ! Pregnant ? That’s it , im done . Forget everything , He’s dead in my eyes & so are you with that niggus baby ! “ he yelled hurtfully .
Jalez left night with rage , a broken heart , & sadness . His dream of having a kid with her was crushed ; she was having a baby by somebody she barely even knew . That day he called his hood homies to handle the buiness he had just found . He was going to put this problem to an end quickly , just one thing that would cause him years behind bars was all worth it to him .
“So you’re the guy that took advantage of my hyna huh ? “ Said Jalez .
“Aha your hyna ? She aint knoe hyna anymore foo , she having my kid ! “ Replied Santiago .
Santiago landed on the floor with no words to speak , he wouldn’t breath . He was lying dead on the floor with a bullet threw his head .
“You don’t sound to hard now sukka , Look hows brains is on the floor . Messing with ma hyna got you this early ticket to the devils playground “ yelled Jalez while spitting on his face and walking away .
Sirens sounded near an Jalez dropped the gun , running allies an trying to find a way back home . Cops found out what had happened , an the sentence to his murder was not far way . It was approaching him just around the corner .
“Lay your hands behind your back ! “ The cop said .
Court came up and he was sentenced to life behind bars . As for Babydoll 2 mounths pregnant & alone …. Her day to show her face at her first love’s sentence date came up , She cried & screamed . “Im sorry baby , I love you . Please forgive me , I am going to stand by you on this journey . You are my everything , And even after what you did I am still inlove with you . “ she cried .
The years went by and Babydoll & Jalez remained together , Him behind bars an her alone with her new son . A vato’s word commited to his hyna lead his life to being behind bars , A heart so true with unconditional feelings lead him to commit a murder unknown . Others wonder the reasoning why he killed and is now serving years just to show his loayality an love for his girl . A vision just seen infront of your eyes , dreamt and almost realistic gone in a blink of an eye .. So they say True Love Never Die’s , And the heart of a Gangsta belongs in the Streets . Because Soon you See his Lover to His Relistic Lies Becomes Told & Later the Truth Unfolds .

Gangster love Pictures, Images and Photos

1 comment:

  1. DAMN HELLA LONq BUt it WAS HELLA iNtEREStiNG i LikE it itZ Lyk A REAL GANGStA LOvE StORy....itZ DEEP LOL

    ReplyDelete